JasperReports is part of the JasperSoft open source business intelligence suite. JasperReports offers a range of reporting and charting features.
- Adhoc Reporting – With JasperReports you can generate ad hoc reports and queries.
- Drag and Drop – Reports can be put together quickly using drag and drop features, with no need for programming knowledge.
- Data sources – Data can be imported from most file formats, including Excel, XML, relational, Hibernate and EJB
- Automatic Reporting – JasperReports can be programmed to generate and distribute reports at given intervals.
- Dashboard Designer – JasperReports comes with a dashboard designer, which also uses drag and drop features.
Pricing information for JasperSoft business suite is not available on the company’s website. However you can download a free 30 day trial.
You can access JasperSoft at http://www.jaspersoft.com/ .
JasperSoft is a detailed reporting software suite, which is especially suited to large businesses. However the lack of clear pricing can be an issue with potential buyers.