Jet Reports is a desktop-based business intelligence solution that generates reports in Excel. Its latest incarnation requires Microsoft Office 2003, along with a Windows OS.
- Excel based – JetReports is completely Excel based, meaning that it is easy to learn and to use.
- Import – Data can be imported from multiple databases, including Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP, SQL and Access.
- Automatic Reporting – Reports will automatically update and can be set to self-distribute to team members at set times. These reports are distributed in PDF format.
- Filtering – JetReports can be set to generate reports using only data relevant to the user, using a preset filtering system.
- Customisable – Drill down displays can be customised, so that your data is displayed efficiently.
Pricing information for JetReports can be obtained by contacting a company representative. Demos and further information are available here.
JetReports is a well rounded but simple reporting tool. As it is purely Excel based it is quite intuitive to anyone who is familiar with spreadsheets. The automated reporting feature is also highly useful.