rTools reporting software is a desktop based business intelligence software solution. Built entirely in Excel, it is aimed mainly at accountants but can be adapted to any business intelligence needs.
- Drag and drop – You can edit your report by dragging and dropping various elements onto the dashboard.
- Drill down – If you want further information on a particular data point, you can ‘drill down’ to its source.
- Adjustable time period – You can choose the length of time over which the report should include data. This can be anything from a day to a fiscal year or more.
- Excel based – rTools Reporting Software has been created and functions completely in Microsoft Excel.
- Varied Reports – rTools can generate ad-hoc, real time and OLAP reports.
- Intelligent – rTools remembers previous preferences etc. and adjusts future reports accordingly. It is also programmed with an intelligent data mining feature.
You can download a free trial version of rTools Reporting Software that will last for 30 days. To purchase this software you must contact the developers to secure a quote.
rTools reporting software is a solid and engaging product. It is not difficult to learn how to create reports with it, and it can be instantly applied to any existing Excel data.