Zoho Reports is a web-based online ad hoc reporting and business intelligence application. It is part of the Zoho Suite, which also includes Zoho Creator, Zoho CRM, Zoho Invoice, Zoho Projects and more.
- Upload - You can upload data to Zoho Reports from any spreadsheet or table, in HTML, ZLS, CSV or TSV formats. There is also an interface that is laid out in a similar manner to a spreadsheet, which allows you to upload data directly.
- Drag and Drop Interface - Use drag and drop to create reports. This is a simple interface which can be used by anyone with little or no IT knowledge.
- Component Library – There is a selection of reporting components, such as pivot tables, charts and tabular view components.
- SQL – This application is integrated with SQL Queries, allowing your reports to be written in any database or syntax.
- Collaboration – You can grant other users editing access to your reports, and share them amongst colleagues.
- Embedding – Reports can be embedded anywhere using websites, blogs, intranet, Microsoft SharePoint Server and Applications.
Zoho Reports is available as a free version, which allows a total of 2 users, 100,000 rows, 5 Databases, 5 Query Tables, 3 Scheduled Imports, and SSL security. The cheapest fee paying account is priced at $8 per user per month, with a total of 2 users, 250,000 rows, unlimited Databases, Query Tables and Scheduled Imports, SSL and Database Backup.
You can sign up for Zoho Reports at http://reports.zoho.com/login/login.jsp.
This online reporting solution creates detailed and flexible reports. It is specifically aimed at those who do not have much programming knowledge, but who require rapid and straightforward reporting. It is also very reasonably priced.